Clay Target Shooting & Archery
Set on acres of pristine farmland, Oak Lane Lodge provides the perfect open space in the countryside to enjoy Clay Target Shooting, Archery and a range of sporting and recreational activities. Our Sporting Fields provide great opportunities for a selection of challenging outdoor pursuits for our guests to enjoy, including clay pigeon or clay target shooting. Safety briefings are given with all shoots and instruction is included. Contact us to find out more.
CLAY TARGET SHOOTING
We operate up to 5 traps with full remote control. We can handle groups of up to 20 Shooters and private tuition is available by appointment. We also have a .177 Calibre gas operated Slug Pistol and Slug Rifle Target Range.
At our international Archery target, we shoot both recurve bows and compound bows using mainly carbon fibre target arrows. All safety equipment is supplied and we give a thorough safety briefing and instruction using bows.
Local Waikato Attractions
- Hot Springs - Te Aroha Mineral Spas | Heated Pools
- Mountain Biking - Mt Te Aroha is regarded as one of NZ's top tracks
- Bush Walks, Tramping & Hiking - Mt Te Aroha is only 3.5km away
- Hobbiton - Matamata
- Gliding, Skydiving, Parachuting, Helicopter Rides - Matamata Aerodrome
- Blackwater Rafting & Glow Worm Caves - Waitomo
- 18 Hole Golf Courses - Walton | Morrinsville | Matamata | Cambridge
- Kayaking - Lake Karapiro is only 63km away
- Zoo - Hamilton
- Rowing at Lake Karapiro
Coming from Auckland or Hamilton? Call in and stay the night! Oak Lane Lodge is approx. 20 minutes from Hamilton City, Cambridge & the wonderful Hot Soda Springs of Te Aroha and Matamata: 60 minutes from Tauranga & Rotorua; 90 minutes from Auckland International Airport.